- Payment should be made in full within 30 days of the booking.
- A booking is not confirmed until a non-refundable deposit of 25% or an amount agreed between Face Off Photo Booth and the Customer has been paid.
- Our cancellation policy is in place to protect Face Off Photo Booth in the event of a customer cancelling. Cancellation policy takes into account the time involved in organising the booking and probability of being able to find alternative work at short notice.
2 weeks before 30% of the total booking fee is payable.
1 weeks before 40% of the total booking fee is payable.
48 hours before 50% of the total booking fee is payable.
- This contract reflects the verbal agreement, and shall include any terms and conditions agreed prior to its issue, and shall be deemed accepted unless a written objection is received within fourteen working days of the issuing date. No alterations may be made to this contract by, either the Customer or Face Off Photo Booth.
- Face Off Photo Booths reserve the right to substitute for a similar Photo Booth service in the event of being unable to appear for any reason.
- The Customer will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour). Where appropriate, the Customer will arrange with the management of the Venue to allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour).
- The client consents to Face Off Photo Booth using images from the event on Social Media.
- The Customer will also ensure that safe and adequate power is available for a full sound and lighting set-up.
- Face Off Photo Booths will ensure that any equipment to be connected to a power source is electrically safe.
- Face Off Photo Booths and any assistants will conduct themselves in a professional manner throughout their attendance at the venue, and will respond to the Customers/Venue Managements requests in positioning of equipment and, or any other reasonable requests.
- The Customer/Venue Management will provide adequate supervision of its guests, customers and, or staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to, the equipment, vehicles, or personnel belongings, caused by guests, customers and, or staff.
- Face Off Photo Booths will provide Public Liability insurance cover.